Saturday, July 23, 2016

Indonesia trip overview

When: June 28 to July 18
Where: Jakarta - Yogyakarta - Bromo and Ijen - Bali - Gili Air - Gili Trawangan - Bali - Jakarta - Hong Kong
What: It was simple; I had two goals on this trip, and everything else I didn't really care. First the Bromo and Ijen tour, which runs three days and costs about 60-70 USD. I think it was 750,000 Indonesian Rupiah including the transfer to Bali which was 100,000 IDR. So the trip was 650K and you pay entrance tickets whose prices I forgot and you might pay 150K more if you want to do the blue flame tour.

The other goal was freediving. I'd known about this since like three years ago, wanted to try ever since, and this May when I was lost where to go travel my friend suggested that we go together. We ended up not going together and I was still considering Myanmar vs. Indonesia for this trip but seeing that it rained in Myanmar during June and July, I very simplemindedly chose to go to Indonesia (the dry season runs during the summer months, and the rainy season during the winter months).


No comments:

Post a Comment